Monday, April 2, 2012

China Glaze White Out with Konad Q1

Hi everyone! I have a sweet mani to show you today with my new Konad Q1 plate. I got my plate here from Cesars Shop for those of you who will be dying to get it after seeing this post. I got it a few weeks back, but I waited to use it because I didn't want to "waste" it and come up with something ugly or rushed lol. Anyways, I absolutely loved how this turned out. I wanted to use a couple other colors but my Insta-Dri's that I use for stamping were drying quicker than my Konad polishes so I cut it down to four colors. I used China Glaze White Out as a base and stamped using Konad Q1 in Konad Psyche Pink, Konad Yellow, Konad Sky Pearl, and Konad Princess Apple Green.




6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com