Friday, June 8, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 8: Metallic

Happy Friday! Today is moving day. Let's see how my nails fare this weekend. We'll see what my post looks like Monday lol (my other ones are done already). Today's theme is metallic so I decided to use a base of Zoya Goldie and made some heart shaped leopard spots inspired by a pin of a mani I saw by iiamjelly. The spots are made of China Glaze Mahogany Magic and the black is OPI Black Onyx. I hated how the spots were coming out so then I started using a nail art pen in black lol. This is what I get for not stamping. Decent, but not up to my standards!




7 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com