Monday, January 28, 2013

China Glaze Trendsetter & Bundle Monster 312

Hi loves! Today is my first day back to nursing school. I had a nice winter break and got to paint my nails a lot and now I gotta go back to naked nubs! I have a few posts saved up so you won't see my nubs for a couple weeks. Today's theme for the January nail art thing is vintage so I did a mani inspired by vintage wallpaper. I used China Glaze Trendsetter and stamped using BM 312 in Konad Yellow. These colors don't compliment me, but they go well with today's theme!



4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com