Thursday, December 19, 2013

Red & Blue Fair Isle Nails

Say hello to my tiny nails! *Hello tiny nails!* I broke my index nail one day AFTER I trimmed my nails short and now all of my nails are teeny tiny. At least my nails grow pretty fast! So I'm trying to do as many holiday manis as I can by Christmas and here's one of the many you'll be seeing over the next week. I used China Glaze Igniting Love and stamped using Winstonia W120 in China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans. Check out that blue! I've been holding out on buying Konad Blue since I know there are other blues to stamp with and I feel like I've found the perfect one!

And just a quick reminder, the MoYou London Pinterest contest is still going on so if you could re-pin and like my photo of my Tiffany inspired present nails I would be really grateful! You can vote here and remember, re-pins are worth double so both are super helpful!





1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com