Sunday, December 28, 2014

Color Club Seven Deadly Sins Collection--Swatches & Review


Wow it's been so long since I've had time to do swatches. When I started working full time in February and was still going to school, I opted out of a few blogger programs and turned down a lot of indie polish makers who asked me to do swatches. I'm glad I've got back to blogging regularly and I'm getting back into reviewing stuff. I've missed it so much, so it feels great to get back to it!

Today I have swatches of Color Club's Seven Deadly Sins collection. This is their Fall 2014 collection and it consists of 7 matte, textured glitters. All swatches are 2 coats without topcoat.


Dirty Money


Indulge Me


Fierce


Under Your Spell


Friends With Benefits


You're So Vain


Obsessed

These aren't super textured compared to other "texture" polishes that I've tried. These are slightly bumpy, but don't have that sand-like quality to them. The formula was a little thick, but easy to work with. The colors are unique as I don't have any like these in my collection. My favorites and the 2 colors I would wear on their own are Under Your Spell and You're So Vain. You can purchase these polishes here for $8.50 each. I've stamped over all 7 of these colors and I'll be sharing those looks with you this week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com