Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dry Brush New Year's Eve Mani


Hi loves! Here's my last mani of 2015 to share with you all. I won't actually be wearing this mani tonight, but I did it last week to test out my some new Bundle Monster plates I received for review. I used the dry brush technique for the first time and I quite liked it. It was simple and the end result was pretty cool.

I used China Glaze At Vase Value for the base and then did the dry brush strokes with China Glaze polishes: What a Pansy, Grass is Lime Greener, Peonies & Park Ave, and Metro Pollen-Tin. I stamped using Bundle Monster BM-S212 in Mundo de Unas Black. I was happy that all the little details from my plate transferred since I have had some difficulty with fine lines on BM plates in the past. You can purchase this plate here for $2.49 or here in a set of 10 plates for $14.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com