Friday, November 25, 2016

Snakeskin Print with OPI GelColor Never a Dulles Moment

Happy Black Friday! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and found some great deals today ;] I just got back on Wednesday from visiting New Orleans. It was a lot of fun and the food was some of the best food I've eaten in my life! I celebrated my 28th birthday yesterday on Thanksgiving, but I didn't get a chance to do birthday nails. Here's a snakeskin mani I did a couple months ago. I used OPI GelColor Never a Dulles Moment and stamped using MoYou London Pro 04 in Mundo de Unas Caramel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com